1.16.2007

7 Days of Growth!!



It is amazing in just a week's time how much my belly has grown. It might not look like it to you, but you aren't the ones who can't button your pants anymore!! This first picture was taken at 6 weeks and the second was taken at 7 weeks. I am feeling great and the blood work that I have done twice a week is coming back with fantastic results. Still not out-of-the-woods yet, so please continue to pray....
I have also quit smoking. Going on almost a full week!! It has taken a lot of prayer and even after that I still don't know how I am doing it!! It is totally a "God thing." I feel so much better though!!

6 comments:

Susan Nash said...

Uh oh....Liz, do you remember that both sides of Regan's family has twins, and Ronnie's father was a twin, and of course Steph has Adam and Aaron......
Do you think?????????

Sarah said...

:) Totally adorable.

Joyce Collins said...

I am proud of you for not smoking! I know that is very hard to do. Let me know what I can do to help you with that! :?)

jonathandy said...

No smokes!! Atta girl Liz, keep it up. If I can do it, you can do it ;)

Lizzybeth said...

I am hoping and praying that when we do have a sonogram it only shows one little bambino!!

kacy said...

okay i love it, i don't think i would be putting my belly out there like that though