1.26.2007

ALL IS GOOD!!

I had an ultrasound done on Wednesday because of my cramping and all is good!! The baby looks good and looks to be growing right on target and the heartbeat is great (157 beats per minute!!). I have assessed that I am going to give birth to a sea horse because that is what it looked like!! You couldn't see much of anything - it basically looked like a gray blob, but you could see that little heart just pumping away! It was so cool!! It is amazing that at just 8 weeks pregnant, the baby is already developing its tongue, fingers & toes, cartilage & bone. It still amazes me that some people think that it is not a baby yet. Just for those of you out there who agree with the "It is still just an embryo" thinking...you are horribly mistaken. This is when most young girls have abortions - when the baby is between 6-12 weeks old. One of my missions is to change the thinking that Planned Parenthood and many doctors offices out there will tell our young girls. They need to know that it is a baby and it has a heartbeat and it has a brain and it has legs & arms. It might look like a sea horse or an alien life form, but it is real and it is ALIVE! Okay...that was my sermon for the week! Love to you all!!

2 comments:

Joyce Collins said...

Preach it Sister, preach it!

KACY said...

AMEN...SISTA, WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL PEOPLE FOR YEARS, NOW LETS NOT GET ALL THE PREGO'S STARTED..LOL